If you’re not leveraging social media to make money for you or your business, I’d like to ask you what you’re waiting for? Monetizing your social media platforms is one of the easiest things in the world, and it can make you a ton of money. I’m a firm believer you can sell anything on social media. There is literally a market out there for ANYTHING you can possibly imagine.
Monetize your social media quickly and easily
Selling your product or service online can feel time-consuming and intimidating, but the truth is it’s the only way to do it anymore. And I’m going to give you the top 5 ways to monetize your platform.
- Be consistent – Yes. Even if that means you post a cat picture. Just make sure you’re posting something of value both before and after LOL.
- Post for your audience – You need to figure out your customer avatar. Once you figure out who you’re selling to, you can then create content targeted to those specific people. Figuring out your client avatar is one of the most important things you can do. It will save you time in the long run, and increase your cash flow exponentially.
- Pay attention to the groups you are in – You can make more connections in a smaller specialized group than you can in the larger “catch-all” groups. This is going to make a huge difference when you are ready to start rolling out new products, or services. Groups are a captive audience.
- Create compelling content – I think this one is especially important. So often, when I take on new clients and we begin to audit their content, one thing becomes very clear to me…No one actually knows what the end goal is for content, and the content they do have is garbage most of the time.
- Have conversations with people – Don’t just try to sell to everyone you come across. That’s tacky and will ruin your reputation. Focus on adding value, building real relationships with people, and having genuine conversations with your community online. You will generate more revenue from those relationships than you ever will just trying to sell all the time.
Monetizing your social media platform should be at the top of your list of priorities. There are literally billions of people online every single day, so there is absolutely no reason you can’t be making money off of the platforms you are on all the time anyway.
Don’t overcomplicate it, and try to have some fun while you’re at it.